Saturday, December 26, 2009

Website: Ctrl-Alt-Bkspc now has comments, and other things

Comic for 7th October 2009 - CtrlAltBkspc - Mozilla Firefox 3.6 Beta 5 (3)

You can now directly comment on my comic, <Ctrl><Alt><Bkspc>! Right now, only the finished comics have comments – I’m still deciding whether or not to add them to sketches.

(Much thanks to Intense Debate for their awesome comment system! ^^)

I’ve been planning this for a while, but I’ve been holding out for a good comment system to use. So it’s nice to see it up and running at last.

Other things

CtrlAltBkspc  MarkKBs Web - Windows Internet Explorer

Three months ago, I updated <Ctrl><Alt><Bkspc>’s homepage. I just never got ‘round to blogging about it! ^^;

The idea was so that readers can easily find where the latest comics are, and newcomers can easily jump to the beginning of either the comic or the current arc, depending on what takes their fancy. It also shows news about the comic, which you can also subscribe to via RSS.

I felt the previous homepage, which just showed the current comic, was a little too awkward for my tastes. Oh well!

You can check the homepage, and my comic, out at http://markk-b.sitesled.com/stuff/cab/ http://www.markkb.com/stuff/cab/.

--MarkKB

Updated 14/07/2013 to fix broken links.